Saturday, December 21, 2013

Drama Queens with Love Scenes; Kevin Klehr

By the Gods, I loved this book.  And when I say I loved this book it’s because I also HATED this book. 

So many emotions were brought up within me when I read it that I don’t even know where to start this review.  But that, as a reader, is a good thing.  Right?

The story was brilliant.  The imagery was perfect.  The characters were so real to my own life that I wanted to reach into the pages and strangle them.

Kevin Klehr managed to craft a story so realistic as to be both enlightening and frustrating at the same time.  I wish I could describe why, but to do so would give away too much about the ending.

Rarely, RARELY, do I give a book five stars.  But this time I do.

Would I recommend this book to everyone?  No way.  Would I recommend it to my LGBT friendly friends?  Absolutely.

I’ve heard rumors that there’s a second book coming.  This reader cannot wait to pick up a copy and get just as lost as she did in the first one.

Pick up the book at the following link:

http://www.amazon.com/Drama-Queens-Scenes-Kevin-Klehr/dp/1936185903/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1389436634&sr=8-1&keywords=drama+queen+with+love+scenes

No comments:

Post a Comment